Friday, September 14, 2018

20 minute Garlic, Beef & Broccoli lo-mein (Chicken)


   


I've been trying to find new ideas for using produce from our bountiful garden so I started googling some things and this is one that we used 2 nights ago and it definitely is a keeper.  
  • I did substitute chicken for the beef and
  • I didn't have any Hoisin Sauce but googled that recipe as well and realized the only thing I needed to add was a dollop of peanut butter. 
  • I also used Whole Wheat Spaghetti instead of the noodles it called for.
 It was so good.  It will be a recipe that we will use over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revelation Chapter 2

  Revelation Chapter 2 To the Church in Ephesus   “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the sev...