Thursday, June 16, 2011

Home Schoolers visit to the farm

June 7, 2011
Today, we had about 17 home schooled kids and parents out to visit and learn more about our alpacas.  It was very good.  Two moms brought their looms with them and asked me for help... I hope I answered them right.  I think they will come back and bring their looms with them and we can just sit and spin and weave and talk..


Ed took off work and explained a lot of the details about how alpacas came into the United States and all the technical stuff about the animals and I just showed them and talked with them about the fiber and what all you can do to and with it.  They liked it as much as we like talking about it.  I am sure they will be back for other events we have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revelation Chapter 2

  Revelation Chapter 2 To the Church in Ephesus   “To the angel of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the sev...